Sunday, August 31, 2014

Count Down

So you know how I said I wasn't going to think about it. Well I'm thinking about it the whole time! Like literally. Where am I going to go? What am I going to do? What are the classes going to be like? Are they going to be small? Is the schedule going to be intense, like 8am classes all week! EEEK yeh no I really don't want that. I want to enjoy my time abroad! Not wake up early. Ain't nobody got time for dat! I imagine what I will see, where I am going to go to buy groceries. What kind of sheets I want to buy when I get there. There are so many things I am thinking about. Small stuff and large stuff.

It's getting close and mom doesn't want to let me go. I am going up to Bellingham to visit my bestest friend Lexie and she said, " I don't want you to be gone, when I could be spending time with you!" I was like, "Mom you're going away for the weekend for your anniversary!" (btw it's my parents 26th year anniversary) So long story short I'm going to Bellingham this week and then packing NEXT week to leave on the 14th. If anyone wants to get together before then I would love to hang! And let me know what you want me to get you from the Emerald Island! (Under €3, More for the people I like :D)

13 DAYS 14 HOURS
What do you think of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment