Saturday, August 30, 2014

Organizing

Well tonight, I organize. I just have random junk laying all over the place in "my room". I need to start packing stuff next week and get together what I am taking and what I am not. Then the week before I leave I will probably cut all that in half. What I was told is lay everything out and then cut half of your stuff and double your money budget! :D I feel like I won't be able to afford it but I will try too take as much money as possible!

While I was organizing I found the luggage tag that I ordered a couple months ago. It made me smile! So I filled it out and put it on Nauti!
BATMAN MINION CARL

3 comments:

  1. btw the batman minion carl IS the luggage tag... I don't know if that was clear... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to think about you leaving...I will miss you too much! :-(

    ReplyDelete